Monday, December 5, 2011

A little more June

In the summer, when the weather permits, we like to set up the projector in the back yard and have movie nights. We have lots of really great memories with family and friends! This year we only did it ONCE. So sad, but it was so much fun. We watched the Justin Bieber Movie under the stars and just enjoyed the warm summer night!

Michelle, Abby, Kate, Cooper, and Hunter


Jenny with her cute, goofy friends and their Justin Bieber doll . . . that actually sings!

Katy's Mission Farewell
I did blog this below, so I won't go into detail. Such a fun couple of days. We are so proud of her! She is an awesome missionary! :)


AND . . . my all time favorite picture!
Max, the human dog. He sure makes my boys happy.



1 comment:

Jamie Lamb said...

Cute pictures! I love reading what you guys have been up to.